Scholarship applications are now closed.
Applications are invited for the 2022 National Conference Scholarship
- thinking about going to the National Kodaly Conference this September?
- a current Kodaly Australia member who is based in Victoria?
We would like to encourage you to apply for a scholarship being offered by Kodály Victorian Branch which would provide registration and a contribution to travel and accommodation in Canberra. The bursary is worth approximately $900.
Applications will be assessed on merit by the committee and should address the following criteria:
- what you hope to learn from the conference
- how you anticipate participation in the conference will benefit your teaching
- why it is important Kodaly Vic. supports your participation in this activity.
Successful applicants will be required to submit a report to the committee detailing what they have learnt and how it has influenced their teaching 3 months after completing the professional development. They will also be required to contribute a reflection of their experience in the form of a short article to the Kodály Victorian Branch Newsletter
Please apply using the form below.
Application deadline: 15 July 2022